Want to save a few dollars a month? One way of doing that is trying to find cheaper car insurance. WalletHub has just released the top 5 cheapest car insurance companies in Kansas. According to the article, they are:
- State Farm
- Auto Owners
Also, according to an email, there were other findings in the study that were interesting. Here are some of them:
- Full coverage car insurance costs 252% more than minimum coverage in Kansas, on average.
- 16-year-olds pay 397% more for car insurance than 55-year-olds in Kansas, on average.
- Drivers with a DUI pay 124% more for car insurance than drivers with a clean record in Kansas, on average.
- 61 million Americans have reduced their car insurance coverage due to COVID-19.
- 105 million Americans say they’re not getting their money’s worth from their car insurance.
- 55 million Americans have second thoughts about owning a car due to COVID-19.
You can click on the WalletHub link above to get the full study and more details.